As your company’s United Way employee campaign manager (ECM), we commend and thank you! We recognize that you’re taking on this additional role while maintaining your regular job duties. To assist you, we’ve put together these downloadable tools designed to help make your job easier and your workplace campaign successful.
If you need something you don’t see listed here, we invite you to e-mail us and we’ll do our best to help you.
Training & Resources
- Guide for Employee Campaign Managers (PDF)
This brief one-pager offers simple steps to workplace campaign success.
- Placemat (PDF)
This handy placemat (or, it could be called a poster) guides Employee Campaign Managers through coordinating a successful campaign.
- Creative Sparks: Ideas for Fundraising Events (PDF)
From carnivals to giveaways, this booklet offers over 75 ideas to motivate your coworkers to get involved during campaign season.
- LIVE UNITED Idea Book (PDF)
This booklet from United Way of America presents 25 extremely creative ways your company or organization can create a BIG buzz for a small price.
- Education, Income, and Health Prospectus (PDF)
- Community Impact Fund Poster – Lola (PDF)
- Community Impact Fund Poster – Beth (PDF)
- Community Impact Fund Poster – Harold (PDF)
- Community Impact Fund Brochure – Lola (PDF)
- Community Impact Fund Brochure – Beth (PDF)
- Community Impact Fund Brochure – Harold (PDF)
- Your Investment at Work – Handout (PDF)
- What Your Dollars Can Do Weekly – Handout (PDF)
- Campaign Playbook (PDF)
Leadership & ADT Resources
- What Your Dollars Can Do at the ADT Level – Handout (PDF)
- ADT Pledge Form (PDF)
- 2015-2016 Alexis de Tocqueville Society Roster (PDF)
- For more information about the Alexis de Tocqueville Society, click here.
Free income tax preparation services for qualifying individuals. To learn more visit:
2-1-1 VIRGINIA provides access to services in your community and statewide. All referrals are confidential and you can search for these same services on this 2-1-1 VIRGINIA Web site:
The Infant & Toddler Connection of Virginia provides early intervention supports and services to infants and toddlers from birth through age two who are not developing as expected or who have a medical condition that can delay normal development. Early intervention supports and services focus on increasing the child’s participation in family and community activities that are important to the family.
United Way Store
Official branded United Way and LIVE UNITED products and incentives available at the United Way Store, click here.