The 2015 LGS campaign will be an open campaign. The previously utilized charity eligibility approval process has been suspended. Applications will not need to be submitted for pre-campaign review. However, the following criteria will still be required for a charity to be designated by a donor on a pledge form:
- Charity must have a direct and substantial presence in the Greater Richmond and Petersburg area.
- Charity must provide a “direct health and human service.”
- Charity must be a non-profit organization with IRS Code 501(c)(3) status.
- Charity must certify that the organization is in compliance with the Patriot Act.
- Must be registered with or granted an exemption from registration by the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. (VDACS)
Compliance will be checked utilizing online existing financial controls.
Resources for LGS Employee Campaign Managers
Our goal is to help make your job as Campaign Manager fun and rewarding. Take a look at the special campaign materials below designed to help make your campaign exciting, educational and tremendously successful.