- Who We Are
- Our Work
- Education: Children and Youth
- Income: Families
- Health: Older Adults
- Smart Beginnings
- Age Wave Planning
- Our Partners
- Get Involved
- Log In
At United Way, we strive to maintain the highest level of accountability and transparency.
To review financial documents:
- View our latest IRS Form 990.
- Download our most recent audit or obtain a copy by calling our Finance Department at 804.771.5867.
For additional financial and organizational information:
You can invest in your United Way knowing:
- To ensure consistency and transparency, we follow the comprehensive requirements developed by the United Way system for completion of audited financial statements. These requirements are based on current best practices in our industry as well as generally accepted accounting principles and requirements of the Financial Accounting Standards Board.
- The United Way system also has requirements for the completion of the IRS Form 990 that clarify various areas of ambiguity and establish a single United Way standard for the 990, even though the IRS allows for several different approaches.
- United Way of Greater Richmond & Petersburg is in compliance with the spirit and intent of the U.S. Patriot Act and other counter terrorism laws. Affirmative action is taken to prevent financial, technical, in-kind or other resources from inadvertently being used for illegal acts and terrorist activities.
- United Way of Greater Richmond & Petersburg has met the rigorous standards for membership in the United Way Worldwide network.