If you’re a passionate woman giving at least $250 to United Way’s Community Impact Fund, we invite you to join the Women’s Leadership Council. Research shows that women’s number one philanthropic motivation is “connection to a cause,” a point well understood by the 55,000 WLCs in 144 cities making a collective impact of over $1 billion. Here in our region, you become part of an influential network, dedicated to preparing today’s children to become tomorrow’s leaders.
WLC membership allows you to:
- Drive positive, lasting change for children in our region
- Connect and network with other women who want to make a difference
- Engage in volunteer activities that help children in our region succeed
- Participate in WLC events and socials throughout the year
- Be recognized throughout your company and community
- Learn about community need and how you can be part of the solution.
For questions regarding the United Way Women’s Leadership Council, contact Emily Watkins via email: email@example.com