If you’re a young professional, passionate about making a difference in our community and giving at least $250 annually to United Way’s Community Impact Fund, we invite you to join the Young Leaders Society.
United Way’s Young Leaders Society (YLS) is a network of early to mid-career professionals who share a desire to get things done in our community through connecting, serving, giving, and leading.
YLS Membership allows you to:
- Network with young professionals from across the region
- Connect with community leaders and philanthropists
- Receive exclusive access to special events, speakers, and a monthly newsletter
- Build leadership skills though trainings and committee work
- Participate in hands-on volunteer opportunities
- Receive community and company recognition
- Leverage your philanthropic dollars as part of a collective giving group
- Learn more about community needs and how do be part of the solution