If you’re a young professional, passionate about making a difference in our community and giving at least $250 annually to United Way’s Community Impact Fund, we invite you to join the Young Leaders Society.
United Way’s Young Leaders Society (YLS) is a network of early to mid-career professionals who share a desire to get things done in our community through connecting, serving, giving, and leading.
YLS Membership allows you to:
- Network with young professionals from across the region
- Connect with community leaders and philanthropists
- Receive exclusive access to special events, speakers, and a monthly newsletter
- Build leadership skills though trainings and committee work
- Participate in hands-on volunteer opportunities
- Receive community and company recognition
- Leverage your philanthropic dollars as part of a collective giving group
- Learn more about community needs and how do be part of the solution
Join us in time for the United Way Young Leader Society Member Celebration on Friday June 16, 2017, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. For questions or information on becoming a member of the United Way Young Leaders Society, contact Emily Watkins via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.