Serving on the Steering Committee of United Way Young Leader Society is an opportunity to work collaboratively with others, learn more about our community, and take a leadership position. With your other steering committee members, you will lead our network emerging community leaders who give, advocate, and volunteer with United Way of Greater Richmond & Petersburg. On July 1, United Way will appoint Young Leaders to the following positions:
- The United Way Young Leaders Society Vice-Chair and Secretary
- Community Connections and Service Vice-Chair
- Special Events Vice-Chair
- Marketing and Communications Vice-Chair
- Membership Vice-Chair
- Mentorship Vice-Chair
For more details, please refer to our United Way Young Leaders Society United Way Young Leaders Volunteer Agreement 2017-2018. Please express interest in joining the committee by emailing Emily Watkins, email@example.com by June 19, 2017 and share the following:
- Why you are interested in serving on the steering committee?
- What perspective, experience or skills will you bring to the position?
- Which positions are you interested in?