- This event has passed.
Have you learned tips and tricks over the years that you wish you knew as a young adult? Pass on this wealth of knowledge to youth in your community by volunteering at our Strengthening Skills for Career Success sessions in January! These sessions cover important professional and life skills such as identifying strengths and goals, building a resume and preparing for the job interview process.
It is highly preferred that volunteers attend all four sessions.
- Session #1: Strengths & Goals (in-person)
- 4:00-5:30 p.m. Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Session #2: Building & Maintaining a Resume (via Zoom)
- 4:00-5:30 p.m. Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Session #3: Interview Preparation & Practice (via Zoom)
- 4:00-5:30 p.m. Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Session #4: Mock Interview, Feedback & Debrief (via Zoom)
- 4:00-5:30 p.m. Tuesday, January 31, 2023