Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud
Centralize your company’s philanthropic efforts.
United Way is teaming up with Salesforce.org to bring Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud to employers in our region. This digital platform will allow our partners to centralize their corporate social responsibility efforts with support from their local United Way. We understand our region’s toughest challenges and we know your employees are eager to help.
What is Philanthropy Cloud?
Philanthropy Cloud is a digital platform used by employers with a desire to help their employees become more connected to causes they care about most. In partnership with United Way, companies will have the power to track their corporate social responsibility efforts and align them to what matters most to employees on a personal level.
What are the benefits of Philanthropy Cloud?
Philanthropy Cloud will give your employees the opportunity to:
- Sign up for volunteer opportunities and track their hours
- Donate to causes and organizations that matter most to them
- Assess their total impact on the community through their own personal profile
- Connect with fellow employees who share their philanthropic passions
For employers, this will mean:
- Obtaining a deeper understanding of what community issues are important to employees
- Setting and tracking goals for employee giving and volunteer hours
- Assessing the total impact all employees have had on their community
- Working with United Way to create customizable dashboards that communicate their organization’s local impact
Is Philanthropy Cloud right for your business?
Companies that have found success using Philanthropy Cloud:
- Have a desire to keep employees engaged
- See value in positioning themselves as leaders in their community
- Want to maximize their impact by measuring employee donations and volunteer hours together
- Want to partner with an established local nonprofit organization that can lead the way and offer guidance