Young Leaders Society
United Way’s Young Leaders Society brings together the next generation of community leaders and focuses on giving, volunteering and advocating to create a better Richmond and Petersburg region for us all.
Members learn about our community’s challenges and develop fresh, smart solutions while simultaneously making connections with community leaders and expanding their skill set.
If you are a young professional in the Richmond and Petersburg region and you have a passion for making a difference, we invite you to join the Young Leaders Society.
Membership in our Young Leaders Society allows you to:
- Network with young professionals from across the region;
- Connect with community leaders and philanthropists from all generations;
- Receive exclusive access to special events, speakers and a monthly newsletter;
- Build leadership skills through trainings and committee work; and
- Participate in exclusive volunteer opportunities!
All Young Leaders Society members support the work of United Way of Greater Richmond & Petersburg with an annual donation of $250 or more.
For more information on the Young Leaders Society and to become a member, contact:
Director of Strategic Engagement