Young Leaders Society
United Way’s Young Leaders Society brings together the next generation of community leaders and focuses on giving, volunteering and advocating to create a better Richmond and Petersburg region for us all.
If you are a young professional in the Richmond and Petersburg region and you have a passion for making a difference, we invite you to join the Young Leaders Society.
Membership in our Young Leaders Society allows you to:
- Network with young professionals from across the region;
- Connect with community leaders and philanthropists from all generations;
- Receive exclusive access to special events, speakers and a monthly newsletter;
- Build leadership skills through trainings and committee work; and
- Participate in exclusive volunteer opportunities!
All Young Leaders Society members support the work of United Way of Greater Richmond & Petersburg with an annual donation of $250 or more.
For more information on the Young Leaders Society and to become a member, contact:
Director of Strategic Engagement