Getting Started on Your Workplace Campaign
Whether you’re at a small business, a major corporation or even a nonprofit organization, you can join the hundreds of local businesses and organizations that support United Way of Greater Richmond & Petersburg through workplace fundraising campaigns each year.
You’re not in this alone. We pair every company with a United Way representative who will help you with the planning and execution of your workplace campaign to make it fun, engaging and memorable for your colleagues.
United Way representatives can:
- Make a presentation to your employees about United Way’s work in the community.
- Talk through our resources that will guide you through the planning process.
- Provide you with materials like videos, infographics and print materials to promote your campaign and raise awareness about United Way’s local work.
- Coordinate volunteer opportunities to engage your colleagues in service projects.
- Invite you to trainings where you’ll have an opportunity to connect with and learn from other companies that run United Way campaigns.
- And much more!