United Way Local Spotlight
United Way serves as the central convener and unifying voice for nonprofit organizations across the region and connects their important work with local governments, schools, businesses and volunteers. We invite you to hear from leaders at these organizations and learn more about their work.
- John Walker – Greater Richmond ARC
- Smart Beginnings Greater Richmond
- Margaret Nimmo Holland – Voices for Virginia’s Children
- Ann Rohde Payes – Big Brothers Big Sisters, Inc.
- Jay Swedenborg – Communities in Schools of Chesterfield
- Barbara Couto Sipe – NextUp
- Tanya Gonzalez – Sacred Heart Center
- Cheryl Groce-Wright – Neighborhood Resource Center
- Sheree Hedrick – Hanover Safe Place