We are proud to offer our campaign partners a comprehensive suite of resources to help make their workplace campaign fun and memorable for all.
United Way Overview:
- Your United Way
- Introduction to Barbara Couto Sipe, President & CEO
- 2023: United Way of Greater Richmond & Petersburg’s Impact
- 2022: United Way’s Mission
- 2020: United Way Overview
- Our Work
- Your Donation Matters
Programs and Initiatives:
- Literacy Kits
- 2019 Kindergarten Countdown Camp
- 2022 Kindergarten Countdown Camp
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- WomenRise Spotlight | Abridged Version
Events and Interviews:
With the increase in remote work, you might find that a virtual workplace campaign works better for your organization. The resources below will assist you in running an effective and successful campaign virtually.
Years of Giving Backgrounds
Steps to Success Backgrounds
- Basic Needs
- Born Healthy
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Third Grade Reading
- Middle School Engagement
- High School Graduation
- College- or Career- Readines
- Financial Well-Being
- Connected & Healthy Older Adults
- All Steps to Success
This PowerPoint is a ready-to-go presentation that describes our mission, our Steps to Success framework, our service area and more. We recommend using this presentation as a tool to familiarize your colleagues with our local United Way.
Looking for further assistance?
Contact your United Way staff partner to discuss your needs.